APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, April 27, 2015. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Brandon Karpen's April 30, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Joint Application of United Water and the City of Boise for Approval of an Agreement to Transfer Fire Hydrant Maintenance and Operations, and Approval of Certain Ratemaking Treatment, Case No. UWI-W-15-02.
3. Karl Klein's May 1, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Application for Approval of Modifications to PCA's True-Up Component, Case No. IPC-E-15-15
4. Neil Price's May 1, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Application of Falls Water Co., Inc. to Amend Its Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity, Case No. FLS-W-15-01.
5. Neil Price's May 1, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: PacifiCorp's 2015 Electric Integrated Resource Plan (IRP), Case No. PAC-E-15-04.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS6. Deliberation re: Avista Corporations' Application to Update Schedule 51, Case No. AVU-E-15-03. [Daphne Huang, Attorney]
7. Deliberation re: Talk America Services, LLC's Application for a CPCN, Case No. TAL-T-14-01. [Daphne Huang, Attorney]
8. Deliberation re: Commission Inquiry into Idaho Power's FCA, Case No. IPC-E-14-17. [Karl Klein, Attorney]