APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, August 24, 2015. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Carolee Hall's August 25, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Potlatch Telephone Company ("Potlatch") Requesting Commission Approval to Increase Rates on Its Safety Line and Security Line Service Bundles, Advice 15-05.
3. Grace Seaman's August 25, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Potlatch Telephone Company dba TDS Telecom's 2014 Broadband Equipment Tax Credit Application, Case No. POT-T-15-01.
4. Karl Klein's August 28, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Avista's Annual PGA Filing, Case No. AVU-G-15-02.
5. Mark Rogers's August 28, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Avista Advice No. 15-03-E, Residential and Small-Farm Energy Rate Adjustment Credit.
6. Neil Price's August 28, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Application of Schweitzer Basin Water LLC for a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity -- Motion for Extension to File Reply Comments, Case No. SCH-W-15-015.
MATTERS IN PROGRESS7. Grace Seaman's August 28, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: 2015 Idaho Universal Service Fund Annual Report and Recommendations, Case No. GNR-T-15-07.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS8. Deliberation re: RCLEC, Inc.'s Application for Certification as a Wholesale Telecommunications Provider, Case No. RCL-T-15-01. [Brandon Karpen, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: Application of Country Club Hills Utilities, Inc. for Cancellation of Its Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity, Case No. CCH-W-15-01. [Neil Price, Attorney]