Official Government Website

Case Comment or Question Form

Use this form to file a comment or ask a question about a case pending before the Commission. If you know the case number, please include it.

Submit electronically below or send in to:

Idaho Public Utilities Commission
P O Box 83720
Boise, Idaho 83720-0074
FAX: (208) 334-3762

Use the Consumer Complaint / Inquiry Form if you need help resolving a problem with a utility or have a question about your bill, disconnection of service, service reliability and outages, cost of a line extension, customer service, or other issues that are not related to a utility case.

Case Comment Form
Case Number:
First Name:
Last Name:
Daytime Phone:
Utility Company:
I acknowledge that submitting a comment in an open case constitutes a public record
under Idaho Code § 74-101 (13) and all information provided by me on this form is available
for public and media inspection. My comment may be reviewed by the utility.
Ask a question or state your comment: